Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Flyers vs Lightning

7PM ET

If this game is anything like the games in last year's series, strap in. Lots of goals. No lead was safe.

Tampa has won nine in a row. They are due. (For a loss).

Vorobyev back down. Kase up.

Hart to start. I'd like to thing he'll have an amazing game and the Lightning won't score much, but it's probably gonna be one of those games that go to OT like 6-6, with Coburn and Maroon each having a hat trick, because former Flyers...

Outstanding preview, covered everything I am thinking going into tonight. As things go for this team, they will somehow win a high scoring game.

Comment

Hart with 57 saves, we lose 7-6 in ot

Comment

Hayes with 5 goals

Comment

So pretty clear they screwed up and Maroon-s goal should have been waved off... tight game after 2.

Comment

Originally posted by swami24 View Post
            So pretty clear they screwed up and Maroon-s goal should have been waved off... tight game after 2.
            I didn't get a chance to watch the game. What happened on the Maroon goal that it should have been waved off?

Comment

This recap video shows it a few times from different angles. It doesn't let you go frame by frame though and you kind of need to. I can't tell if his stick hits the puck or not. He sure had it up there in the vicinity, where there was no doubt it would have been a high stick if so.

https://www.nhl.com/video/recap-tbl-...3022/c-5081632

Sort of annoying in a 1-0 game that the one goal was such a fluky play. Not only does Niskanen's swat not work but the puck drops right where Maroon (former Flyer, grrrr) can just barely get his stick on it and there's space to get it past a very surprised Hart who otherwise played an extremely solid game.

The Flyers inability to score didn't help them much either. Given the sort of makeshift lineup they are doing pretty well against top teams at home though.

Comment

OK i'm gonna go there...Ghost and Braun out..and they hold TB to ONE goal...coincidence?

Comment

Originally posted by flyerdog View Post
                  OK i'm gonna go there...Ghost and Braun out..and they hold TB to ONE goal...coincidence?
                  Exactly

Comment

There was a time (a year or so ago?) when Gostisbehere could have been moved out for a decent return, possibly a fast wing with a good shot. Now hes severely damaged goods both with his on ice play and physically. A badly blown opportunity.
                    "I admire the exagerrated way that you tell the truth."- Arthur Balfour

Comment

Working...
                    X