Ten days.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ten days.

What are you gonna do during the break to get your hockey fix?

I might have to watch Slapshot for the 47th time. Maybe even Slapshot 2 if I get desperate. [It was too bad Jessica Steen didn't get to play the Dr. Weir character in Stargate Atlantis. She was pretty good in the pilot episode.] [I am a big nerd.]

QMJHL game, Aussie open, high school basketball, work, drink, eat, sleep....might parent a little....might even try to be a husband.....basically roll phat!

Comment

Originally posted by irvdog View Post
      QMJHL game
      Which game?

I got see Victoriaville play against the Armada. Yegor Serdyuk looked ok...

During this break, I will be busy with my boys hockey (Atom and Novice) and be traveling to Levis, QC for an Atom tournament (expecting our team to be wiped out quickly). Irv inspired me to try to be a better husband (maybe I can watch a YouTube video for this...definitely won't read!).

Comment

I won't miss it, honestly.

Comment

Lehigh Valley is in Providence on 7/24...and....I'm working!!! :-(

Comment

Got a beer league game this weekend, that's about it. Outside of that, listen to the new Pearl Jam song, walk the dog, and just try to avoid the torrents of rain we have been getting.

Comment

Phila Wings play at home Fri, and on 1/31. They have been.much improved this year, and the games have been a lot of fun. Crowd has almost filled the lower bowl and alot of the club boxes.

Home games are also on NBCSP+ if you want to watch from home, but I think your viewing for 1/31 is set.
              Last edited by swami24; 01-23-2020, 05:08 PM.

Comment

I'm gonna buy a few more VR games for my Oculus Quest, play more 7 Days to Die on my private server, and read this message board.
                "Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Comment

Originally posted by dogzus View Post
                  What are you gonna do during the break to get your hockey fix?

I might have to watch Slapshot for the 47th time. Maybe even Slapshot 2 if I get desperate. [It was too bad Jessica Steen didn't get to play the Dr. Weir character in Stargate Atlantis. She was pretty good in the pilot episode.] [I am a big nerd.]
                  Try Goon if you haven't yet.

Comment

After cruising through the regular seasons before falling just short in the promotion playoffs to SHL the last two years, A.I.K. is in a disastrous season this year at the bottom of Allsvenskan and seriously in jeopardy of further relegation, so my main alternative hockey viewing holds no enjoyment this year.

I am hoping for some in-depth prospects updates to pop up at some point over this break with hopefully some good news therein.

Comment

Working...
                    X