Ten days.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That looks about right.

The acting and writing in that commercial is about as good as the movie btw.

Comment

This was a Ghost quote TSN quoted:

“I was feeling good and I think we realize on this team that we’re doing the little things. Every guy has a small role. No matter what your role is, just roll with the punches and you might not get all the glam ant glitz and people might be mad because they’re not doing too well but you know you’re helping the team get wins.”

How do you interpret that?

Comment

Originally posted by Vedder View Post

“I was feeling good and I think we realize on this team that we’re doing the little things. Every guy has a small role. No matter what your role is, just roll with the punches and you might not get all the glam ant glitz and people might be mad because they’re not doing too well but you know you’re helping the team get wins.”

Like he's learning that scoring goals and making (risky) offensive zone plays isn't the only way for him (or other players) to be successful. Maybe he's finally turning into more of a team-player and has embraced the new coaching staff.

I've said it before, but for me the ideal Ghost scenario moving forward would be him rounding out as a decent offensive dman that we can keep. I'd rather have a useful Ghost than not have him at all. But that's only if he turns a corner as a player.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedder View Post

For me it sounds as if he's suppressing his real feelings and playing the Be a Team Player role that he is expected to show.

Comment

Originally posted by lynchmob450 View Post

For me it sounds as if he's suppressing his real feelings and playing the Be a Team Player role that he is expected to show.
            That was kind of my feeling too.

Comment

the more troubling question is that everytime he is out of the lineup...they seem to play better

Comment

Originally posted by flyerdog View Post
                the more troubling question is that everytime he is out of the lineup...they seem to play better
                I have seen enough interviews with him now to get a decent feel for what type of player and teammate he is. The problem with early success and being thrust into stardom is it can really go to your head...

Comment

Working...
                X