Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened while the cert was expired.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened while the cert was expired.

Flyers at Pens.

Getting it to OT had to at least score it as a decent effort on the road against a playoff team.

Flyers vs Avalanche

Many anxious moments in this game. They were fortunate to bend but not break in the first, get the first goal, and then be able to answer back every time Colorado tried to close in. Really hope the Farabee we saw in that game is what we are going to get for some time to come. And how was there not an arm up already on the stick in the mid-section he plowed through to get the tap-in goal?

Apparently there was a football game today... Bah, give me more Flyers.

They'll need to keep bagging points. In spite of 3 out of the last 4, they are sixth in the Metro and out of the lower WC spot by virtue of a tie-breaker. One thing to consider (I hope) is that not only does Philly have an easier travel schedule from here on out, but their last 10 games on the schedule look easier than, say, what Carolina will face to close out the season.

Sounds like Big Buff and the Jets are finally going to terminate their contract, which means the Jets will have 7M open space and a d role to fill. Any chance we see a Flyers/Jets trade finally happen? I would be fine with moving Ghost or Hagg in a deal to the Jets.

Comment

btw, are we gonna get a new cert?

Comment

The site is very broken
        "Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Comment

This is so unfortunate, especially from a timing perspective. If the issues we have seen over the past couple of months had occurred over the summer (after the free-agency period, of course), this would have not have been as impactful. This certificate issue seems to have really closed the door on many users of this board, just looking at the number of views/comments being placed. Really unfortunate.

Comment

It works perfectly on Safari on iOS (on iPhone) once you tell it to ignore the cert issue one time. Really broken on laptop/desktop though.

Comment

Originally posted by dogzus View Post
              It works perfectly on Safari on iOS (on iPhone) once you tell it to ignore the cert issue one time. Really broken on laptop/desktop though.
              Firefox on desktop is fine so long as you skip passed all the big scary words!

Comment

whats the issue? single domain certs are cheap, like <$5/yr. or we can use LetsEncrypt and be free depending on the access we have

Comment

Originally posted by clumsysnake View Post
                  whats the issue? single domain certs are cheap, like <$5/yr. or we can use LetsEncrypt and be free depending on the access we have
                  uhh... not to sound demanding happy to help also!

Comment

Originally posted by clumsysnake View Post
                    Haha yup!

Comment

Working...
                    X