Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Flyers vs Devils

7PM ET

After shutting out the worst team in the east (and the league), the Flyers now should do the same to the second worst. It's a home game to boot, so no excuses.

Philly has finally gotten a tiny bit of help on the scoreboard lately, with the Rags beating Toronto in regulation yesterday, and Carolina losing to St. Louis on Tuesday. Any more help tonight would probably take a major upset, so they had better take care of their own business at hand.

Ghost is back. Interesting to see who he bumps.

Farabee is sick. Andreoff comes in to the fourth line and Raffl moves up to Farabee's spot on the second.

Time for G and JVR to get off the schneid.

This CAN'T be anything but a solid, unconditional win. Full 60 minutes with ZERO chance we lose (as soon as the puck drops)
    "Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Comment

Agreed, gotta keep that momentum going from the Det game. Crush the Devils!

Comment

Originally posted by dogzus View Post
        Ghost is back. Interesting to see who he bumps.
        Hagg coming out. While i liked what i have seen from him, it was a pretty easy decision from my perspective that Hagg had to be the guy sitting. Myers has been very good recently (still making some mistakes, but cleaning things up better than earlier this season)...and i would not think Braun is a consideration to take a seat.

Comment

hmmm worst game of the season?

Comment

Absolutely pathetic. This team isn't a playoff team AGAIN, unless they make a huge splash at the deadline and totally fleece someone. I've rarely been this embarrassed, but this game might be a new low for the franchise.
            "Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Comment

That was awful. Yer probably right, clumsy. They've had more lopsided losses but not to teams in the cellar. Maybe the start of the Kings game was worse but they barely mustered an attempt to fight back in this one. The three goals on three shots in the final period was surreal. If not for a garbage shot with less than 30 seconds left they'd have scored on every shot in the period.

JJ and Jonesy had pretty much given up trying to stoke any kind of enthusiasm with more than ten minutes left.

They need to break up that JVR-G-Konecny line. Travis' energy is being wasted.

Comment

Originally posted by Hattrix View Post
                Absolutely pathetic. This team isn't a playoff team AGAIN, unless they make a huge splash at the deadline and totally fleece someone. I've rarely been this embarrassed, but this game might be a new low for the franchise.
                dunno if i'd go that far, they're just not going to climb out of the wildcard spots with this kind of inconsistency. they're still a bubble playoff team, i was hoping for "could catch lightning in a bottle and go on a run" team

Comment

Ghost needs to go...it just seems like there is a global drop off in play when he is out there...

Comment

That was a total.team pathetic effort, not just ghost

Comment

Working...
                    X