• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dogzus
    started a topic GDT: Flyers vs Panthers

GDT: Flyers vs Panthers

7PM ET

The two games against Florida this week could easily have the feel of a mini playoff series. Both teams need the points equally bad.

The Flyers have not fared well against the Panthers lately so they best bring the same effort as they did against the Caps. Go for a really lopsided win to prove to yourselves you can win again on the road in a few days.

Looks like Hart to start. Frost remains in as Farabee is getting back into condition.

• flyerdog
    replied
    Originally posted by Vedder View Post
    Am out in Hawaii for my honeymoon
    And you didn't invite your O&B brothers?, thanks....We'll remember this.....

Leave a comment:

• dogzus
    replied
    That was a good game. Solid effort from all. Team win. Really liked how un-flashy Hart had to look to make a lot of good saves.

Leave a comment:

• Vedder
    replied
    Am out in Hawaii for my honeymoon and totally forgot how early games start when you are this far west. In any case tomorrow's game against the Islanders is a huge one. Could leap frog them into 3rd in the Metro.

Leave a comment:

• lynchmob450
    replied
    Taking care of business.

Leave a comment:

• lynchmob450
    replied
    We need to find success on Babb early. Don't allow him to gain confidence and feel good. Another thing I remember from the 1st time we played the Panthers is you need to limit the number of power plays you give them...but take advantage of their leaky PK.

Leave a comment:

• smkruzik
    replied
    We definitely need the win tonight at home. If we lose; then mentally; it'll be challenging Thursday when we're playing without the last change. Florida likes to trade off goals and beat you offensively. Our GA/gm is under 3; so hopefully Hagg continues to play well, and the rest of the guys do their jobs to stem their offense

Leave a comment:

Working...
X