Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Flyers @ Panthers

The oft-dreaded Florida road trip.

The Flyers are going to need to be on it tonight. When they are, they are good. Hart needs to play the same way he did against the Panthers at home. We defnitely don't wan't another visit to Sunrise wind up with him being pulled.

Give the puck to Sanheim early and often. Let him victimize Bob some more.

I've got a feeling plenty of goals will be scored in these two games.

The big guns need to take control ... JVR, Jake, G, Coots those 4 need to PRODUCE.
    "Perry the Platypus! I swear, of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are TRULY the most uncooperative!" - Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Comment

How about that...Flyers with a 3-0 lead after 1 period. Let's see if they can avoid doing what the Islanders did for most of the 2nd and 3rd periods on Tuesday (I'll take the win, no matter what...but would appreciate one with minimal stress).

Comment

BTW...what's with all those empty lower bowl seats? That is completely embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by lynchmob450 View Post
          BTW...what's with all those empty lower bowl seats? That is completely embarrassing.
          um.. have you seen flyers games this year? glass houses!

Also, absolutely crazy that FIVE of the teams in our division would be FIRST in the pacific. And Carolina might be too depending on their games in hand. The past decade might have gone differently for this team if we weren't in the metro.

Comment

Originally posted by clumsysnake View Post
            um.. have you seen flyers games this year? glass houses!
            No way Flyers have had empty seats like this.

4-2 now with 12mins left in the 3rd. Scoreboard watching...we can make up some ground here.

Comment

i wonder if its the sanheim injury that has put us out of sorts?

still in good shape but disappointed in the way we approached the 3rd

Comment

BJs get a point in an OTL.

Comment

Hagg gets a PP goal (3rd of the season) and is now a plus 14 this season. Now 20 games in a row without ending with a minus at the end of the game.

Comment

Flyers back within a point of the Islanders, who got shellacked by Nashville. L for everyone around Philly except Washington. Good.

Good road game tonight.

Expecting craziness on Saturday. Not too stoked about the matinee though. Tampa up to 9 straight wins. They are due for a loss!

Comment

Working...
                    X