Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Flyers @ Capitals

7PM ET

Big game. Would not be surprised if this one gets chippy. Caps have not beat the Flyers in regulation this season, and got embarrassed in the last matchup, which was in Washington.

It's the time of year where "playoff-like" becomes a cliche, but this game has big implications for first in the Metro, and is a possible playoff round (second?) preview.

Elliott to start. No other changes to the lineup. For Ghost, "being a good teammate" appears to be accepting the role of 7D for now.

I hope they can get the first goal in this game and not have to play from behind. Keep those 4 lines rolling and get on top of the match-up. Go Flyers!

Comment

I am kind of surprised AV is going with Moose, but he has played well vs Wash, but they play Thurs, so it probably is the right move.

This game will set the tone for their positioning for the rest of the way. Caps have been playing .500 hockey for a while. It just feels great to be this competitive!

Comment

ghost will play. our injury luck on D won't hold much longer!

Comment

Agree with Vedder...get that first goal and make the Caps squeeze their stick extra tight. Let's Go Flyers!!

Comment

Great to score just after losing a goal because it could not be seen, even though we all know it was in.

Comment

Itís time to get the 3rd cup!!!
              ..."Hextall scored a goal in the empty net, and I don't know how he did it!!!!"

Comment

Ssssshhhh. Stay pessimistic, and enjoy the best result.

Comment

It is a pleasure to.say that we were clearly the better team on ice tonight

Comment

Damn this team is playing good hockey. We easily could have won 7-2 again had Hayes scored on that backhand or TK put that poster in. Want to see this team dismantle the goalie struggling Canes tomorrow and claim first in the metro.

Comment

Working...
                    X