Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Flyers vs Sabres

7PM ET

Now eight game win streak meets five game losing streak. Unlike the Canes, the Sabres have no delusion of contending for a playoff spot.

This is strictly trap game or spoiler territory. The Sabres may have hard feelings about getting blown out in the last matchup. Plus Wayne Simmonds can do the former-Flyer thing now that he's been traded to Buffalo from New Jersey.

Hart to start. No changes apparent in the lineup.

Time to take care of business and keep pace with the Caps for the first place tie in the Metro. [Caps up 3-0 over the Pens in the first period as of time of this post.]

All I want to see is a solid system game where they choke the crap out of the Sabres. I went to the Philly Winhs game today, and they lost a big game, so I am no mood form a second let.down by one of my 2 teams.

Comment

Originally posted by dogzus View Post
      Plus Wayne Simmonds can do the former-Flyer thing now that he's been traded to Buffalo from New Jersey.
      Hey...that is not happening with this team.

Let's just handle our business and keep Eichel as contained as much as possible. He's really the MAN on the Sabres.

Comment

we definitely overlooked them.

luckily we're good enough to get a win with our C game.

Comment

Def were crappy. G and jake called team sucky in 2nd intermission and came out and got the lead goal. They all said thanks for Carter for backstopping. But they knew they were not their best tonight. Sabres were scrappy and played like they were in wild card.

always cheer for a win
          ..."Hextall scored a goal in the empty net, and I don't know how he did it!!!!"

Comment

Basically they fell into the trap and still got the W.

Great game by Hart and good reward goal for Farabee are consolation prizes (aside from the W) for a not so great effort by the team.

Three interminably long days until the big test begins.

Comment

Originally posted by dogzus View Post
              Basically they fell into the trap and still got the W.

Great game by Hart and good reward goal for Farabee are consolation prizes (aside from the W) for a not so great effort by the team.

Three interminably long days until the big test begins.
              I'm sure they were looking ahead to the big games. they won't be coming out sleepy in those games!!

Comment

Working...
              X